Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL) is recruiting for fulltime Management Accountant.
Connect Rail Services Limited – Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
- As a key member of the Management team, the Head Accountant will report to the board of directors and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company
- The Head Accountant will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company
- This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of the Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with IFRS and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc Degree with a minimum of 2.2.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN Certified).
- Knowledge of IFRS
- MBA is highly desirable.
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in a structured company.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Sage Accounting software is preferred.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Connect Rail Services Limited (crsl)
Connect Rail Services Limited (CRS Ltd) is a wholly indigenous rail haulage, infrastructure and logistics support firm created to champion the active utilization of existing and new rail infrastructur…Know More about Connect Rail Services Limited (crsl)
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting