MTN Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Manager, Sales Planning.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Sales Planning
- To develop internal and external sources of intelligence on a continuous basis and integrate /manage data and information from diverse sources to guide strategic plans and decision processes within S&D
- To develop and implement plans for improving business intelligence in S&D through the reporting and analytics platform
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Sales & Distribution Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Develop and maintain database of records, data and information that are relevant to the telecommunications industry and useful for planning and optimization of MTNN business activities.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Review market trends and convey accurate, reliable and relevant information on competitor activity
- Produce and present periodic feedback on local and international competitor activity to the S&D division as well as MTNN reporting.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Provide a unique and differentiated customer experience.
- Continuous liaison with internal and external stakeholders (Marketing, Key Accounts Managers, Channel Members, Network etc) to ensure hitch-free operations
- Develop relationships and source reliable contacts for gathering information across other competitor companies and build and maintain knowledge base of competitor activities and a Competitor Intelligence Unit.
- Obtain relevant information by empowering end users i.e. enable Marketing & Strategy, Sales Departments and the MTN Group to freely access relevant information directly on-line as well as the functionality to supply ad-hoc request when needed.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Provide analytical commentary, interpret and analyse the impact of activities on revenues and subscriber profiling.
- Monitor and enforce (from a reporting view) S&D and MTNN’s business requirements compliance to the EDW strategy.
- Input into sales planning with sound analytics of both transactional and competitive market data and insights.
- Identify multiple relationships and disconnects using Big Data analytics to identify trends in customer dynamics
- Ensure that all information and data collected, stored, shared and reported are in line with MTNN Guidelines.
- Build and maintain up-to-date information on the MTNN sales channels and subscriber profile.
- Deliver on key business metrics i.e. Subs profiles, revenue, ARPU, Churn, Product Performance, competitive environment and their relevant metrics.
- Manage and report on the market share and share of voice, and advice appropriately on the emerging market trend.
- Perform evaluations and produce reports on trade propositions, promotions and activities within MTNN S&D to give MTN a competitive advantage in the telecoms market.
- Gather and analyze a variety of subscribers’ information/data relevant to business operations, market and customers
- Liaise with IS and other departments to ensure S&D and MTNN requirements are met by the EDW.
- Prepare presentations on S&D performance as may be required.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Occasional local travel as required
Min Required Experience:
Experience & Training
- First Degree in a numerate discipline
- Fluent in English
- Possession of a Master’s degree may be an added advantage
- 6-13 years’ experience which includes:
- At least five years’ experience in data analytics/insight generation or working as part of a reporting team using a modern reporting platform
- Experience in engagement with multiple management levels across technical users and business units.
- Experience in working with SAS, PowerBI, Oracle SQL and Statistical & Predictive Modelling
- Distribution planning
- Leadership Management
- GSM conventions
- Customer relationship management
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Mtn Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian …Know More about Mtn Nigeria
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
4 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting