Right Recruitment Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Marketing Executive.
Right Recruitment Nigeria Limited – Our client, an Events Decor and Management Company based in Lagos Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Are you an expert at sales? This could be the opportunity for you!
- We are looking for articulate, confident and sociable individuals who are passionate about events to work as Marketing Event Executives.
- Reporting to the Events and Operations Manager you will work collaboratively and autonomously as the situation requires in the delivery of marketing and business development initiatives for the company.
- You will play an integral role in the company’s growth by helping to make the business more visible to potential new customers and develop new business opportunities through referrals.
- You will require a great attitude to new business generation, have a passion for meeting prospective clients to understand their needs, and a professional approach to selling.
- This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and who have a keen interest in marketing and events, and want to develop a career in this exciting field.
- You must be willing to travel to different locations, stay away when required and be flexible with your working pattern. You may also be required to work different shift patterns to accommodate events where required, including early start and late finishes.
- We offer a supportive, collaborative environment made up of passionate and dynamic individuals that really care about what they do. If this resonates with you, then you’ll fit right in here!
- Drive event sales reactively and pro-actively utilising strong marketing skills.
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments with emphasis on high quality leads.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors i.e Banks, Hotels etc.
- Researching and identifying suitable events to attend, keeping abreast of industry trends and monitoring competitors.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities for the business.
- Arrange and attend business meetings with prospective clients.
- Increasing the value of current customers by up selling additional services.
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines.
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure client requirements are met.
- Provide new customers with ongoing customer support, aftercare and account management
- Participation in and presence at trade shows, meet the buyer events etc.
- Tracking ROI on lead generation.
- Management of all social media channels for the brand: focusing on driving engagement, user interaction and growing company organic reach and followers.
- Providing general information to clients on event packages, promotions and features of different packages.
- Schedule and post organic content for the brand across all social channels in line with agreed SM content calendar each week.
- Monitor and analyse SM engagement and make recommendations for future improvements.
- Keep up to date with trends and insights to proactively spot and propose new opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Min Required Experience:
What we are looking for:
- University degree in Business, Communications or Marketing with previous marketing experience.
- Natural flair for sales with strong business sense to identify opportunities and develop robust business proposals.
- Experience in planning and executing events.
- A driven self- starter with bags of energy, enthusiasm and passion for events.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- An outgoing personality, with the ability to network easily.
- Hospitable, warm and friendly with the ability to work well in a busy environment and under pressure.
- Determined, Enthusiastic and Achievement Orientated.
- Extensive social and business networks.
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst also fitting seamlessly into a team.
- Highly organised, working on multiple tasks with various deadlines, with the ability to prioritise.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – in person, over the phone and by email.
- A mature approach to intelligent consultative selling.
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success.
- An outside the box, proactive approach to self generate new business through activity, referrals and networks.
- A strong track record of managing social media channels and effective campaigns with a focus on brand management.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing work demands.
- Proficiency in the use of social media and computer skills.
What You Get in Return
- Attractive renumeration package up to N1,500,000 per annum based on experience.
- 20 days paid holiday per year.
- An uncapped commission structure.
- An opportunity for you to learn from the best within the industry.
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an up to date CV with a one page Cover Letter to: Admin@RightRecruitmentNigeria.com indicating the position being applied for and why they consider themselves suitable for the position. It would also be helpful if any gaps on submitted CV are explained.
- Application received after the above deadline will not be considered.
- Candidates will be required to evidence how they successfully meet the required criteria if selected for interview.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of the application deadline, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to Admin@RightRecruitmentNigeria.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting