Required Skills & Qualifications
- MBBS/MD and/or MPH with a minimum of 7 years relevant experience in providing MEAL support to PEPFAR funded HIV Care and Treatment Programs.
- At least 7 years of practical experience in using monitoring, evaluation and learning activities to inform activity implementation and results.
- Strong background in PEPFAR program implementation; experience in supervising and providing MEAL technical assistance for PEPFAR HIV, OVC and Adolescent programs.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently and ability to transfer knowledge through formal and informal training.
- Good knowledge of National HIV Care and Treatment guidelines (Pediatric & Adult) and experience working with the Ministry of Health and other relevant entities.
- Excellent analytic, organizational and computer skills; skilled in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience with SharePoint a plus.
- Team leadership abilities with diverse/multi-disciplinary teams. Coaching skills.
- Strong communications and presentation skills; able to develop tailored and persuasive messaging for varied audiences.
- Experience with implementation sciences and familiarity with the use of a wide range of statistical packages is a plus
- Proven leadership qualities, depth and breadth of technical expertise and experience, and strong interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2019; (Time: COB – 5:00pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “CRS Application Form” using the link below, fill and send with a detailed Resume as one document (in a PDF Format) indicating “Position” being applied for and the “Job Ref Code” as the subject of the application application (e.g. MEAL Director, MED211118) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to Download Application Form (Drop-box)
Click Here for Job Details (Doc)
Equal Employer Opportunity
- “CRS is an equal –opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, color, religion and we are committed to gender sensitive programming and management’. etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”
- By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking
- Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
Statement of Commitment to Protection
- ‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation’’