InterTech Systems Limited is an integrated general services company with core competences extending to oil & gas, engineering and maintenance support, asset integrity management, inspections services, manpower support services, drilling supplies and maintenance, procurement and training support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Draughtsman
- The Mechanical Draftsman will work closely with our Mechanical Engineers to design drawings using AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor. The draftsman will also assist in project estimation.
Essential Job Functions
The essential job functions include the following, but are not limited to:
- Performs product maintenance activities including, but not limited to creating and supporting design specifications and documentation requirements; assists in solid modeling by updating and maintaining released documents with guidance from production and engineering staff; and performing required product updates through ECO’s.
- Works with guidance on complex engineering activities.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of design standards to facilitate manufacturability and repeatability across the product line.
- Maintains accurate product documentation and work instructions and provides technical support creating and maintaining assembly departments.
- Interfaces with quality assurance department
- Resolves customer issues in a timely fashion with Technical Support.
- Investigates cost reduction issues under engineers’ guidance.
- Interacts with vendors for design of components.
- Creates specialized jigs and fixtures to improve manufacturability and efficiency in the production process.
- Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas
Min Required Experience:
- 5+ years of drafting experience
- Responsible for developing detailed drawings and Bills of Materials
- Pipe design experience, a strong plus
- Industrial or structural design experience, a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented work style
- Willing to learn new products, concepts and techniques
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com