Aren Paper Mills Limited is recruiting for fulltime Mechanical Technician.
Aren Paper Mills Limited, a sustainable and innovative paper company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting .
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum Educated Level – BA degree
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite – Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Strong time management skills
- Working well under pressure.
- Experienced in industrial Manufacturing
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to email with the role as the subject of the e-mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting