Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mould Inspector
Location: Agbara, Ogun State
Reports to: Mould Maintenance Supervisor
- General inspection of moulds and prepares accessories for job change
- Daily routine inspection at forming lines and report any discrepancies found to mould inspection Specialist
- Volumetric test on mould in accordance with set standards and report any discrepancies discovered
- Inspection on turn-around mould and accessories
- Prepare for Job Change and storage
- Record keeping of daily activities including report writing
- Ensures a safe working environment and observe normal housekeeping
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc./HND in Mechanical Engineering, City & Guilds, Trade Test.
- Minimum of 2 years in a bottle manufacturing Plant.
Note: Applicants can only apply for one position, multiple entries will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here