The Concept Group is recruiting for fulltime National Channel Manager (Asset Creation).
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Channel Manager (Asset Creation)
- Channel Manager monitors the establishment, maintenance, and expansion of relationships within the Asset Creation sales channel.
- The Channel Manager ensures achievement of profitability on the entire range of company’s Asset creation products/services and maximizing revenue opportunities with channel partners.
- Implementing channel marketing plans.
- Monthly reporting on achievement of sales KPI’s within sales Channels.
- Driving the RSE teams towards meeting set targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of strategic objectives in the channels.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates RSEs & Chanel partners’ needs on an ongoing basis to increase performance and drive results.
- Works with Client Experience team to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of arising issues.
- Managing potential channel conflict with channel partners within the channels; by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and ensuring strict adherence to organizational sales policies.
- Proactively recruiting new qualifying RSEs (as required) and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Establishes productive & professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Complete required training and development programs for both RSEs and channel partners as required.
- Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements towards improving customer satisfaction, improving sales efficiency, etc.
- Work closely with the strategy and marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
Min Required Experience:
Skills, Competencies, Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
- Solid understanding of the financial market and products.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to:firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as email subject.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About The Concept Group
We are a holding company for three innovative and standard redefining subsidiaries: Rosabon Financial Services – Award winning bespoke finance company, Concept Nova – one of Nigeria’s fastest-grow…Know More about The Concept Group
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting