Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is recruiting for fulltime Network Security Engineer.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
- The position is a key role within Nigeria that will be responsible for providing support to the Head, Network Security in ensuring Network Security is in line with the Airtel Africa Information System Policy (AAISP) relating to Networks.
Other Job Expectations include:
- Ensure Compliance to Airtel Africa Information Security Policy (AAISP) as relates to Network – Implementation, Compliance and Controls of Networks relating to AAISP and ISO standards
- Partner Management – To work with Network Managed Services partners to ensure their compliance to AAISP in regard to Airtel Business
- Periodic audit of Network processes – To work with all units in Network to ensure readiness of the team at all times to external and internal audit queries
- Deployment and maintenance of security operations systems:
- To work with MPBN and IT SNOC to ensure assurance of their firewall rules
- To work with Network Managed Service partner and Airtel internal team to ensure basic hardening standards per industry best practise is implemented across all systems
- To work with Network Managed Service partners to carry out vulnerability scans and remediation of vulnerabilities before go live.
- Security of Physical Asset:
- Airtel network physical assets at MSC locations and data centres, working through Facilities of SCM
- Physical cabling and device security within the core nodes working with MS partners and Networks Core team
- Physical security of assets at sites, working through Operations team and Tower co partners
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Telecom or Electronics or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms environment
- Certification in Security will be an advantage e.g. CISSP, CISM, OSCP
- Strong capabilities in Unix operating systems and programming languages e.g. Python, C++
- Must understand telecom NMS and OSS
- Should have experience in GSM, WCDMA and LTE domains through telecom experience.
- Should understand Telecom billing and Revenue assurance activities
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Airtel Nigeria (airtel Networks Limited)
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordabl…Know More about Airtel Nigeria (airtel Networks Limited)
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting