Bradfield Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Personal Assistant To An Executive Director.
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to an Executive Director
- We have a great opportunity for an international experienced, result-oriented and self-motivated Personal Assistant
- The candidate will provide administrative support to the office of the Executive Director.
- Calendar management – coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the director.
- Expense management duties, which includes submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Offer a flexible schedule to support Month End and Quarter End Close as needed, which may include evening and weekend availability.
Min Required Experience:
Education and Experience
- Good University Degree
- Minimum 6 years experience as a personal assistant supporting senior leaders/executives;
- International exposure/experience preferred.
- Must have experience supporting Board of Directors
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g. Go-To Meetings, conference calls, Google Hangout, etc
- Willingness and ability to work some evenings/weekends as required.
- Global exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles a plus.
- The candidate must be enthusiastic, flexible, well-organized and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must possess the ability to switch priorities on a dime, and maintain grace under pressure.
Skills and Competencies
- You’re a team player and it shows. No task is too small
- You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project
- You’re quick to notice the details you manage and how they contribute to the greater whole.
- You make ideas action
- You think ahead and adapt to and embrace a changing environment
- You come with prior experience and tangible examples of past jobs where you’ve managed projects successfully.
- Grace under pressure. That’s what you have
- You’re indispensable to bosses, and teammates alike for your calm, direct approach to communication.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:email@example.com using the job role as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on ha…Know More about Bradfield Consulting Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
2 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting