Sigma Consulting Group is recruiting for fulltime Pharmacy Technician.
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a world class Hospital located in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- We are recruiting for the position of a Pharmacy Technician.
- We are looking for a dependable Pharmacy Technician that will process and fill prescriptions. You will also undertake tasks such as to provide excellent customer service and ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly.
- As a pharmacy technician you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility. You must possess excellent communication skills as well as aptitude in using computers.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Process prescriptions electronically/manually and ensure all information is complete and accurate
- Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory
- Undertake administrative tasks (e.g.record-keeping) as assigned
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards.
Min Required Experience:
- Proven experience as a pharmacy technician
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Good organizing skills
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- Valid licence to practice the profession.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting