Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting for contract Planning And Scheduling Engineer III.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning and Scheduling Engineer III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- The Planning and Scheduling Engineer (PE) is responsible for the Project Schedule and all aspects of the Progress Measurement System.
- This includes day-to-day activities for the development, maintaining, monitoring, controlling and integrating of the overall Project schedule including putting in place the progress measurement system, verification and reporting.
- The PE reviews Contractor Schedules for usefulness, logic, level of detail, input sources, timing, lines of communication, and interfaces with other project elements and consistency with Current Control Estimate, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and the Project Plan.
- The PE also establishes the schedule requirements and frequencies of issue for all of the contractor schedule deliverables. The PE strives for timely detection of trends and specifically deviations from the plan.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
- Maintain regular contact with project teams and with the Functional Organization
- Maintain close liaison with planning engineers in the project teams
- Provide direction and feedback to Project planning and control engineers on schedule aspects of the project
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in Project Services and on stewarded projects.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction Management
- 10-15 years of project controls experience focused on planning and schedule control
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience
- Willing to work overseas in a team environment
- Willing to relocate to required project site
- Strong Influencing, Consulting, Mentoring, Analytical, and Computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited(formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operati…Know More about Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
9 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting