Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is recruiting for fulltime Product Specialist.
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Good understanding of Airport environment of the specified location.
- Understands and effectively presents and delivers presentations on products, features, and benefits.
- Effectively describes the process and value-added benefits of the product implementation process to new and prospective clients
- Prepares and provide product performance reports and analysis metrics.
- Develops documentation for product release and training
- Seeks opportunities to propose solutions and improvements as related to product usage.
- Works closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively link product features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales.
- Continuously reviews industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs.
- Establishes and maintains positive work relationships and works productively with support groups within the SBUs, i.e. Project Management, Business Analysis, Software Development, etc.
- Manages incidents and problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Prioritizes and escalates problems (when required) to the appropriate company resource.
- Tests-fixes to ensure the problem has been adequately resolved.
- Anchors training and implementation of product/projects at customer sites.
- Reconciles invoices with payments in conjunction with revenue assurance
- Assures revenue by driving product usage.
- Other duties, as may be assigned.
Min Required Experience:
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in a product support role
- Strong background and work experience in Customer Service/Technical support
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Working conditions
- Flexibility is important.
- Equal opportunity
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
- Competitive based on experience.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting