Aren Paper Mills Limited is recruiting for fulltime Production Manager.
Aren Paper Mills Limited, a sustainable and innovative paper company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Ensure that quality waste papers are sourced for production.
- Ensure that proper mixing ratios are followed at all times.
- Ensure that batch code are well recorded.
- Ensure that quality is maintained from waste paper to finished products.
- Ensure that all matters are reported to the operations/mill manager promptly.
- Proper production records must be kept.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Paper Science, Chemical, Electrical or Industrial) field or comparable level of experience
- Experience as a process engineer, temporary supervisor, or comparable role, in a paper manufacturing facility a plus
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to email with the role as the subject of the e-mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting