North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Program Analyst.
The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria – An International Development Organization is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Analyst
- The Program Analyst processes the high volume of information generated by program activities, including learning activities, as well as open-source, third-party reporting and data collected by field staff to formulate program strategy recommendations to the senior management team.
- Reporting to the Deputy Chief of Party – Programs, the Program Analyst closely collaborates with the program’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist as well as Reporting Officer to lead learning and communication efforts.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Program Analyst reports to the Deputy Chief of Party – Programs, and works in close collaboration with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist, the Reporting Officer, as well as the USAID/OTI Deputy Country Representative. The position is based in Abuja.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze the mass of information generated by program activities (activity notes, final evaluation reports, background sections of grant write-ups), as well as learning activities (for example, influence mapping reports, cluster evaluations) and open-source, third-party reporting to formulate program strategy recommendations to the senior management team.
- In close collaboration with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist, ensure that lessons learned from past activities are reflected in the design and writing of new activities.
- Collaborate with the Reporting Officer on the drafting of weekly, semi-annual and ad-hoc reports as it relates to analytical, research pieces.
- Monitor the geographic footprint of the program’s activities to ensure that it stays relevant.
- Participate in weekly meetings with M&E team to determine priority tasks and provide support as necessary.
- Represent the program in meetings with USAID, Government of Nigeria and other stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the MEL Specialist, develop and supervise the implementation of innovative data collection techniques and tools, including working with external service providers to develop research and learning activities.
- At the request of USAID/OTI and the senior management team, conduct desk reviews or lead field research encompassing large, difficult and diverse problem sets.
- Contribute to cluster-level or program-level evaluations.
- Any other task at the request of the senior management team.
Min Required Experience:
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in International Development, Social Science, Economics, or related field is required.
- 2 years’ experience in the management of field monitoring, evaluation design, empirical and statistical analysis, management information systems and/or information management design is required.
- At least 4 years of general work experience is required.
- Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is required.
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills and experience are required.
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative to generate valuable findings and communicate them in a timely manner.
- Prior experience with USAID or US Government funded projects is highly desirable.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion is required.
- Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in one or more of the local state languages in the North Eastern part of Nigeria is preferable.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to email Please reference the Job Title and Location on the subject line, your Cover Letter and Resume/CV.
- A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities; AND
- A cover letter.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting