AgroMall is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- Strategize, implement, and maintain AgroMall’s program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple AgroMall’s programs, project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
Technical and Operational Responsibilities:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Drive and manage company research centers and build good relationship with host communities.
- Ensure safety and compliance of the program location and drive and manage AgroMall’s warehouse
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals for AgroMall
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, and quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project/program issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyse program risks and working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Develops strategies and plans that have a positive impact and add value for all partners and Stakeholders;
- Provides direction, guidance and clarity on roles and responsibilities;
- Promotes a culture of learning and development, with a focus on continuous improvement;
- Empowers the team to generate creative ideas and solutions;
- In consultation with the supervisor, keeps staff informed of decisions, presenting them in a manner that generates understanding and acceptance;
- Actively shares information and ideas, and encourages others to share their views and concerns;
- Uses tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive information or resolving delicate issues, paying attention to non-verbal cues;
- Uses professional judgment consistent with the Agency’s applicable regulations, rules and policies on confidentiality requirements to determine information to be disclosed on activities to be implemented;
- Models independent thinking and action, raises standards and motivates excellence
- Coaches team members to appropriately share knowledge across teams
- Addresses conflicts in a timely, sensitive manner; escalates to leadership when appropriate
- Expands team engagement and provides practical developmental support
- Works with individuals to set appropriately challenging development goals, explaining not just what to do, but why to do it.
Min Required Experience:
Education, Technical Skills, Working Relationship
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in business or related field.
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Proven experience in program management and managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
Technical Skills and Competence:
- Program and project management
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of technology and agriculture
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
- This position manages AgroMall’s program
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here