Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment; primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer – Access to Finance
Contract Duration: 3 months
- The Health Financing Unit is expanding its services in Lagos State under the Access to finance project.
- The volunteer candidate will be supported by the Lagos state SFH office to handle the day to day activities of the unit in the state and liaise with the staff of the Lagos State Ministries of Health and Wealth creation.
- The candidate will also support the work with the PHCs to be revitalized in the state.
- The candidate will report to the head, Health Financing unit in Abuja.
Min Required Experience:
- Must possess a first degree in any of the natural or biological sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in programme/project implementation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with external stakeholders
- Good report writing skills
- Good coordination and organisation skills
- Computer proficiency, including word and excel
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here