Twinstar Industries is recruiting for fulltime Quality Control Shift Checker.
Twinstar Industries – A leading plastic manufacturing company, based in Sango-Otta, Ogun State requires qualified and cost-conscious professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Shift Checker
Reporting to: HOD Quality Control
- We hope to find an experienced, dedicated Quality Control Shift Checker to join our team.
- To ensure all products are produced in line with set standard, carrying out tests, measurements and checks as required and specified; monitoring and observing operations and ensuring they are in conformance with quality standards.
- Ensuring that production runs in line with MRP, relate and discuss inspection results with QA superiors and Production personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that all product produced were in line with standard specification
- To carry out drop test , stack test , compression test , perform checking, according to procedure
- To remove and place sample CONFIRMED OKAY on the sample rank on machine
- Online checking should be carried out every 45minutes with proper documentation
- To ensure that all running product have the right sample placed on their machine
- To monitor and observe operation to ensure that they meet production standard
- To ensure that none of the defected products leaves the production floor to end user
- To ensure that proper checking / sorting are done on all products before giving approval
- To ensure that product running are in line with MRP plan
- To recommend adjustments to the process or assembly of product mould.
- Discuss inspection result with the Q.A and those responsible for production
- Remove all products and material that fail to meet specification
- To ensure that leakage testing machines are in good condition before usage
- To ensure all jerry – cans are duly tested on leakage testing machine
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the Management.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Skills
- OND in relevant discipline with at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be computer literate and have Microsoft office knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Resume/CV to: email@example.com
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – 5 Locations
➝ View More Companies Recruiting