Alliance & General Insurance Company Plc is recruiting for fulltime Quantity Surveyor Officer.
Alliance & General Insurance Company Plc is the product of the merger of general insurance company limited and alliance and general life assurance pl [formerly BAICO] British American insurance company plc was a member of a worldwide insurance organization operating from a parent head office in the Bahamas. The company had gone through a lot transformation in recent years vied the federal government privatization program and has emerged as an an industry leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor Officer
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labor.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project
- progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in same capacity
- Ability to generate a detailed report of activities
- Good use of Microsoft Office suit.
- Must have experience in construction contracts.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting