Dayola Property & Development Company is recruiting for fulltime Real Estate Marketer.
Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Marketer
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- The real estate marketer will be responsible for marketing, advertising and the promotional activities of the company and must be able to take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and goals of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Must be able to Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in REAL ESTATE MARKETING.
- Resident around Lekki/Ajah Environs is an added advantage
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive level discussion and influence, comfort and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
- Superior organization and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and great follow-through
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting