ipNX Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Regional Accountant.
ipNX Nigeria Limited is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job TItle: Regional Accountant
Job ID: 51
Location: Trans Amadi Estate – Port Harcourt, Rivers
Function: Billing, Receivable Management & Cash Management
Reporting to: GM, Finance
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure consistent operational cash inflow into the business by regular billing of customers and receivable management in strict compliance with credit policy. Management of cash imprest to support company operations.
Expected Key Results:
- Receivable Management
- i-Shop Inflow Management
- Cash Imprest Management
Min Required Experience:
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Accounting (Second Class Lower/Upper Credit at minimum)
- Possession of ACA or ACCA
- Good customer relationship and management skill, proficient in excel and other Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Ipnx Nigeria Limited
ipNX Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology services here in Nigeria. Leveraging more than a decade of experience, the company was …Know More about Ipnx Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
6 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting