Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
Nigeria with a population of 150 million people is a large and an emerging market for the IT Industry, so we have strategically positioned ourselves to be one of the leading major players in this global Information Technology Re-engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Researcher/Facilitator
Min Required Experience:
- OND/HND/B.Sc. Degree in Computer Engineering/Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Must 3-4 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field
- Ability to transfer knowledge(Teach others).
- CompTIA A+ Certification Will Be an Added Advantage
- Ability to Draw Up Project Plans, Circuit Diagrams Using Computer-Assisted Engineering and Design, Knowledge of Circuit Boards and Processors
- Excellent Computer/IT Skill and Knowledge of Computer Hardware Technology.
- Ability to Research, Develop, and Evaluate Electronic Devices
- Create Projects Designed to Enhance Training.
- Ability to Develop and Implement Training Plans and Activities
- Creativity and Thinking Ability to Develop New Ideas.
- Analytical, Problem-Solving Ability and Critical-Thinking Skills. Strong Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to Guide Self with Little or No Supervision Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Good Team Player
- Class management skill.
- Ability to work with a team to achieve organization goal.
- Research skill and ability to build a curriculum.
- Being Tech savvy.
- Knowledge of animation softwares and its application.
- Fluency in communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com