Trakatel is an Information and Communication Technology Company, engaged in providing easy, affordable but high quality network and Internet based products and services for individuals and organizations. As an ISP driven to provide customers with a complete solution to their entire Internet and Private Network needs we deliver high-speed broadband Internet services for business, educational institutions, ISP’s and carriers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Agent/Executive
The sales Agent/Executive is responsible for the sales activities in Abuja, FCT. This includes managing existing and creating new accounts. Specifically, the sales executive will perform the following functions and duties:
- Lead and performs sales activities direct to consumer and businesses on ISP products.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth and improve market share in Abuja, FCT.
- Exposure in handling Corporate/ Government Accounts. Expand sales to include mass market accounts.
- Lead sales initiatives from inception through conclusion by using sales expertise, industry contacts and business.
- Highly driven person with exceptional sales ability
- Should be able to use structured sales techniques and methodology, including the use of forecasting tools and methodology.
- Should have ability to convey the value and benefits of products, related to price propositions.
- Should have ability to shape and influence decision-making processes internally and externally.
- Should be results oriented with the ability to work on targets.
- Should have track record of developing long term business, within new and existing key accounts.
- Should have strong commercial awareness and understanding of the sales process / buying decisions.
- Should be strong team player: accustomed to working as part of a team both direct and within a matrixes environment.
- Should have excellent listening and communication skills, with ability and experience of building sustained client relationships within Corporate and other clients.
- Understanding of ISP solutions practices essential.
- Should be self-motivated and flexible with an enthusiastic approach.
- Should be Flexibility and commitment to job.
Min Required Experience:
- Qualification: HND/B.Sc with 2-3 years of work experience in Telecom/ISP/IT Industry Sales.
- Should have corporate level proficiency in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, official e-mailing and computer skills etc.
- Should have a presentable, courteous and pleasant personality.
- Should be hardworking, Sincere, Honest, Dedicated, and Self achiever.
- Age range: Under 40
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com