AT&A Asset Management Limited (“AT&AAML”) is recruiting for fulltime Sales / Business Development Executive.
AT&A Asset Management Limited (“AT&AAML”), a subsidiary of AT&A Group, is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as a fund and portfolio manager. The company was incorporated in April 2015 as AT&A Investments Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Business Development Executive
- The Sales / Business Development Executives will prospect for new clients for the company, plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential customers to do business with us. They will also manage existing clients by presenting new solutions and services to them.
- Develop strategy for winning clients
- Identify prospects, source new leads, qualify opportunities and grow market share
- Forecast sales target and ensure they are met
- Develop yearly business plan within the overall departmental plan to include asset and revenue targets broken down by key market clients.
- Frequently meet with clients to discuss portfolio, new products and services
- Efficiently manage client accounts and status by frequently reviewing holdings, cash position, profitability, assets under management and other client related reports.
- Ensure strict discipline with documenting accurate call reports and to update client profiling after each client discussion/meeting
- Collaborate with internal and external specialist and service support teams to ensure the provision of superior service to clients.
- Be an industry expert; attend industry events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiators
- Provide market intelligence to stakeholders, identify product gaps and new business opportunities
- Lead, drive and manage all internal activities to support the sales cycle as a thought leader from initial qualification to contract closing
- Develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to potential clients
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Good knowledge of Investment Products and Services
- Broad understanding of the asset management industry
Min Required Experience:
- Experience in sales / relationship management
- Must have a good track record of fund raising
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- The Business Development Executive must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower award from an accredited institution in Finance, Accounting / Business Administration or Economics. An MBA / Master’s Degree in Finance or a CFA (Chartered or Certified Financial Analyst) would be an added advantage.
- Exceptional sales and relationship management skills
- Positive winning mentality
- Exceptional telephone manners and communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Good analytical skill and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Relevant IT knowledge (particularly Microsoft Office including Excel)
- Project and time management ability
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Flexible attitude and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Motivation for sales
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to create effective, committed teams and able to inspire high performance
- Strong networking skills
- Must have a strong understanding of Equity Funds, Fixed income funds
- Highly persuasive
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting