Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Coordinator.
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – A reputable indigenous Pharmaceutical Company in Lagos has an immediate employment for a suitable candidate to fill in one of her subsidiary for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
- Assist in analyzing market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Assists the sales team by setting monthly goals.
- Ensure that the team meets and exceed the expectation of the company goals so as to boost its revenue growth.
- Leading a team of sales representative and set profitable goals.
- Provides valuable feedback to management to make sure that consumers are satisfied with the product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Makes sales goals and assists other members of the sales department in meeting them.
- Settles upon delivery dates and times with other departments to make sure that the consumer transaction is of the utmost of professionalism.
- Makes presentations to management which explain how to meet sales goals and talk about any new innovative ideas that management may have.
- Creates new and innovative ideas to sell product.
- Responds to any inquiries from the consumer at any given period.
- Ability to read any and all financial documents, especially cash flow statements and general ledgers.
- Assists the marketing department in marketing campaigns and other marketing fairs exhibition as the case demand.
- Takes the team lead to meet sales goals as provided by upper management.
- Acts as a liaison between various branches of the company and customers.
Min Required Experience:
- A minimum of B.Sc. in any Biological science or other science related course.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Marketing of Pharmaceutical products.
- Below 35 years.
- Strong Sales acumen
- Product Knowledge,
- Customer Relationship skills,
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- People Person,
- Written and Verbal Communication,
- Financial Analysis,
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to:email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting