Fadac Resources and Services is recruiting for fulltime Sales Executive (Polymer).
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading Manufacturing industry in the production of paints. They offer coloring solutions for all plastic industrial applications including Color and filler master batch, Polymer Additives etc.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Polymer)
- Develop new markets for the products
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers as regards the products
- Manage, escalate and ensure resolution of customer queries.
- Follow up and ensure timely payment of pending invoices within the agreed time frame.
- Update sample and customer details on the market mapping data base for ease of administration.
- Manage and Expand existing customers base for assigned location and environs.
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/HND in any discipline is required
- More than 3 years experience in Marketing and sales of polymer
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- Basic IT skills
- Experience in Polymer sales will be added advantage.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Territorial Knowledge.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting