Mikado Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Manager.
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Monitoring /selling of company’s product and services
- Assisting sales personnel’s in establishing personal contact and rapport with top decision makers
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Accurately forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Coordinating proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Brainstorming new and innovative growth strategies
- Interpreting short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit
- Educating sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts
Min Required Experience:
Job Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND.
- Desired Courses: Marketing/Business Administration
- Minimum of 4-5years work experience in sales
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporate…Know More about Mikado Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
4 Positions – Not Specified
2 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting