Terragon Group is recruiting for fulltime Sales Manager, Consumer Goods.
Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager, Consumer Goods
- Overall responsibility for strategic sales and partnerships within the FMCG sector.
- Acceleration Plan: Create and implement a plan to create demand and achieve revenue results by operationalizing the Go To Market strategies on targeted revenue producing streams especially within the FMCG sector.
- Revenue Generation Process: Create, install, and manage a complete revenue process from Suspect to Sale for each revenue stream.
- Business Development: Work closely with the business development and solutions delivery team to support the Revenue Acceleration Plan.
- Pipeline Management: In order to assure that profitable revenue targets will be achieved, the Digital Sales Manager- FMCGs’ will monitor revenue pipelines of each revenue stream to determine in advance the level of risk to obtaining desired goals and what adjustments should ultimately be implemented to accelerate revenue with focus on FMCGs.
- Marketing: Work closely with the Marketing team on initiatives that support the Revenue Acceleration Plan.
- Functional Alignment: The Digital Sales Manager- FMCGs’ will work very closely with other sales managers to continually improve alignment of each vertical, to support the sales process, sales process tools, and business development of the FMCG vertical.
- Pricing Strategies: Advice on product prices, as reflects perceived market value to the extent that they generate the highest return.
- Sales Performance: Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase sales at the most valuable segment of the FMCG market with a goal to generate the most revenue possible.
- Ability to leverage the horizontally of the business to drive additional sales targets
- Manage and further grow sales channels, through strategic sales techniques.
Min Required Experience:
- First Degree in a Business-related discipline
- Post-graduate degree; MBA is highly desirable
- Previous Sales experience is a necessity
- Minimum of four-five (4-5) years working experience, preferably within the FMCG sector.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and achieve sales numbers
- FMCG Sector Sales Experience and key relationships
- Market development expertise with deep analytical and business modelling skills.
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A decent level of numeracy.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Use link to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Terragon Group
Terragon Group is Africa’s leading digital media company that understands the interplay between content and platform, with business verticals that deliver on components of digital. Terragon Grou…Know More about Terragon Group
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting