Flux Logistix Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Operations Analyst.
Flux Logistix Limited is a member of the Superflux group and fastest growing logistics company in Nigeria. Flux logistix provides a bouquet of supply chain solution across Nigeria with due attention given to the littlest detail of your logistics needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Analyst
- The sales operations analyst is responsible for designing and maintaining sales reports, managing the field sales incentive compensation process, analysing sales force realignment requests, and acting as liaison on sales automation issues.
- Prepare sales forecasts, collate and analyse data to evaluate current sales goals
- Prepare and share weekly sales and stock report
- Manage, track and document all initiatives which serve as enable to the sales team
- Research and evaluate current economic and market conditions that may affect the organisations ability to sell its products
- Project sales turnover and suggest how best targets can be achieved
- Manages incentive compensation plan. Ensures timely exchange of monthly data among business partners, calculates eligibility, reviews and distributes reports and payments, fields inquiries from sales colleagues, and initiates data investigation and communicates resolution
- Acts as primary liaison on sales force automation projects/trends
- Maintains existing sales reports and designs new reports as needed. Participates in the evaluation, selection and implementation of a decision-support tool
- Evaluates third-party solutions for appropriate sales operations functions as needed
- Assists in managing compliance program and sales operations help desk.
- Develops sales operations policies and procedures
- Works in the field with sales representatives to identify opportunities for improvements
Min Required Experience:
- HND/BSc in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Sales Analyst in FMCG sales and distribution
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Project Management
- Decision Making
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV stating the position applied for as the subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting