Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Seasoned Mobile App Developer (Android & IOS).
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Seasoned Mobile App Developer (Android & iOS)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Mobile Application Developer (Android & iOS) will be responsible for the development, support and maintenance of high quality Native Android & iOS mobile applications developed in Java and Swift; translate code into user-friendly apps; support implementation and deployment to stores/clientele sites; and the use of the mobile applications for the clientele of Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications
- Write clean and efficient code
- Develop native Android Applications with Java or Kotlin
- Develop native iOS Applications with Swift
- Maintain client Mobile Applications written in Java and Swift
- Work with UI/UX designer to develop modern and user friendly Interfaces; Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Liaise with technical team to plan new features and constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols; keep up-to-date with terminology, concepts and best practices for coding apps.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Deployments of solutions on client site.
- Advice the Management of Zercom Systems on technical issues.
- Carryout all other duties as assigned by the Management of Zercom Systems.
Min Required Experience:
- B.Sc in Computer Science or IT Related fields
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in programming
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year NYSC.
- Candidates living around Yaba, Surulere, Lekki, VI, Lagos-Island will be preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of programming language like Swift, Java, Objective C
- Problem solving skills and mathematical aptitude
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Strong communication skills and a fast learner
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Capacity to perform in a team environment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- An excellent debugging skill.
- A deep understanding of the Android and IOS operating systems.
- Capability to develop Android apps with Android Studio.
- Strong knowledge on how to develop iOS apps with XCode.
- Familiarity with writing clean and efficient codes to achieve a desired goal.
- Ability to consume developed APIs with a JSON or XML response.
- Good understanding of git versioning tool is a plus.
- An understanding of databases and their query languages, MySQL, MSSQL is a plus.
- Proficiency in Kotlin is a plus.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email with the position as the subject of email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting