Teleperformance Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Senior Community Trainer.
Teleperformance – Our client, a major market player in the Digital Marketing industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Community Trainer
- Our client is seeking highly qualified trainers with strong experience in digital marketing available to work in Lagos
- Passionate about technology, you will have outstanding interpersonal skills, and you will excel at facilitating workshops on digital marketing at conferences or events
- Success in this position requires exceptional training skills; experience communicating with a variety of audiences; and experience engaging and influencing stakeholders
- This position would also require that the candidate be energized by people, passionate, eager to learn and able to perform at the highest professional and ethical standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a community trainer, you will have to:
- Facilitate workshops at conferences and events to audiences of varying expertise
- Lead training online e.g. webinars
- Manage people, performance and day-to-day operations of the Community Training team with high quality standards
- Train and observe new trainers, providing immediate feedback and coaching
- Be the point of contact between our brand and the client
- Assess & provide feedback on how to improve training materials
- Share monthly reports on training activities
- Collaborate with other teams to improve the design, content, delivery, and effective measurement of training solutions (as required)
- Ensure that all logistics services for the workshops and events arecompleted timeously and meet required standard
- Work outside the office for more than 40% of your time, including travel inside or outside Nigeria
- Manage communications, event coordination, feedback and surveys
Min Required Experience:
- 2+ years experience in people management
- 4+ years experience in event facilitation and training
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Experience in facilitating workshops with outstanding public presentation skill
- Exceptional social skills with a strong experience communicating with a variety of audiences
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, communication or equivalent experience
Skills and Experience desirable:
- Project management experience
- Experience in a startup / tech company
- Marketing experience
- Competitive salary package
- A generous bonus scheme based on performance
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company with anoutstanding team culture
- Stable work and career progression
- Continuous development of team members through training and a clear career path.
Application Closing Date
Friday 17th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:email@example.com Candidate should use the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirement as only CV that align with the required skills and experience will be treated.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting