AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is recruiting for fulltime Senior Electrical Engineer.
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Engineering (Technical Services)
Reporting Line: Engineering Manager/Lead Electrical – MCI Engineer
- To provide material selection and corrosion management advice to Project Teams as regards material corrosion ensuring cost effective material selection and corrosion mitigation strategies which will ensure (technical) integrity of the materials applied in subsurface and surface hydrocarbon production, processing and transportation systems through their life cycle.
- Shall have experience in preparation of Design basis, specification, data sheets and sizing for various instruments including, control valves, PSVs, flowmeters, analyzers etc.
- Performs interdisciplinary checks.
- Review of vendor offers and selection of technically qualified vendor for the given application. Preparation of Technical Bid Analysis.
- Working with Client/ PMC for resolving the Technical queries, obtaining the necessary technical approvals, etc
- Ensure and perform engineering and design prudently so as to optimize cost of project execution.
- Working with the vendors for Kick –Off Meetings after the award of the PO, design review meetings for discussing the technical queries and the solutions, keeping a track of the vendor’s activities and the progress.
- Review of vendor deliverables to ensure their technical compliance. Provide necessary inputs to other disciplines.
- Attending FAT, SAT and witnessing the compliance of vendor in meeting the project requirements.
- Supporting the proposal efforts for various projects bids
- Maintains project Contract review, KPI, Change Tracking, Schedule Tracking, Productivity and dashboard reporting, Value Engineering, Lesson Learnt etc.
- Issuing deliverables as per Project requirements
- Vendor documents reviews
- Responsible for achieving department KPI objective, productivity, milestones in a multidisciplinary task force.
- Supports field technical issues and support sub-team leads in technical communications with clients/vendors when required.
Min Required Experience:
Educational Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) in Electrical Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Preferably a COREN Registered Engineer.
- 7+ years experience in electrical engineering design (onshore & offshore) within the Oil and Gas EPC.
- Knowledge and experience with various ASTM, IS, IEC codes and standards as well as various PMC standards.
- Evidence of Value Engineering efforts in executed projects
- Conversance with 3D model review software like SPR is desirable
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Commissioning and field execution experience is added advantage
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, accuracy, attention to details, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish deadlines for the team, manage priorities, and effectively achieve the goals in fast paced environment is critical
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is essential. Ability to foster communication within diverse cultural environments
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and to respond appropriately
- Ability to work within time and budget constraints
- Presents self in a professional manner appropriate to the role
- Produces work of presentable quality
- Ability to prioritize and organize work as well.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Aeti Power Systems And Controls Limited
Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical …Know More about Aeti Power Systems And Controls Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
6 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting