MTN Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Senior Manager, Charging, VAS And Financial Services.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Charging, VAS and Financial Services
- Oversee and strategically direct the Design, planning and optimization of IN/VAS, Support and Maintenance of IN & VAS networks as well as development of innovative products/services
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing the Division’s processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation etc.), to drive efficiency gains in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy
- Review business plans for MTN Nigeria and manpower imperatives for the organization and determine the organisation’s manning requirements/ manning levels and ensure efficient allocation of manpower for organization effectiveness.
- Serve MTNN’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Translate MTNN’s Business plan and subscriber growth assumptions into requirements for Intelligent Network, VAS network, service creation and applications development Design and plan cost efficient/least cost core, Intelligent and VAS networks to support MTNN rollout.
- Plan and monitor system planning budget in line with business plan and departmental goals and targets
- Develop strategies to ensure optimum capacity planning for Call attempts and signalling traffic utilisation across IN/VAS nodes
- Maintain awareness of the latest technological and industry developments and act as subject matter expert regarding Intelligent & VAS network design and capacity planning.
- Monitor international trends and business best practice in relation to specific product or technology.
- Oversee and direct the activities for architectural service design and integration of new and innovative products/services within MTN.
- Oversee the development of new products and services utilizing existing service layer features cutting across different functional systems e.g. CS 5.0, GPRS, SMS and core node related to IN / VAS Planning
- Direct the Design and planning of IN/VAS nodes to ensure effective capacity provisioning
- Create processes and procedures to effectively manage people, systems, processes and governance in line with IT policy.
- Participate in the selection of suitable technologies and negotiate/manage contracts with suppliers accordingly.
- Monitor and ensure that operational delivery of system outputs are met in line with OLAs and SLAs
- Develop solutions in line with SDLC process and General IT solution deployment standard such as eTOM/NGOSS and ITIL framework for Business System Solutions (BSS), Operational Systems Solutions (OSS), and effective and efficient Project Management framework.
- Manage contracts with suppliers/vendors, budget and participate in the selection & selection of suitable technologies.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the departmental team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
Min Required Experience:
Experience & Training
- First degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics, Communications Engineering or related field
- 9-17 years’ experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 5 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Experience in Core, IN and/or VAS planning/operations, software technology, contract negotiation, multi-vendor network operations, CAPEX and OPEX budget preparation and fixed network deployment.
- In depth knowledge in forecasting long term network growth and providing input to company business plan
- BA, B.Arch, B.Eng, B.Tech, B.Sc or HND.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Mtn Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian …Know More about Mtn Nigeria
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified
4 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting