Deinde Odusanya & Co. was registered, under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990, as No LAZ.036178 on 23rd July, 1996 and is currently situated at 6b, Ireti Street, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. The firm was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its Accountancy, Assurance Advisory, Taxation and Economic Consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Tax Consultant
As a staff of the firm, you are expected to carry out the following job functions for the firm, its related companies and majorly the Clients:
- Supervise the Firm’s Taxation Advisory Unit which involves drawing up workable programme and timetables.
- Coordinate and execute all Taxation engagement in manual and computerized environments;
- Display excellent understanding of Nigeria and International Tax Law and use of Taxation and Transaction Advisory tools and software including Ms-word, Ms-Excel, Ms-PowerPoint; etc.
- Respond to queries from tax regulatory authorities i.e. Federal Inland Revenue Service and respective State Boards of Internal Revenue (SBIR);
- Provide compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients;
- Identify complex tax issues and provide tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates;
- Research and analysis of a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates;
- Process and obtain corporate and personal tax clearance certificates for the firm and its clients, as it may apply;
- Coordinate FIRS and relevant SBIR audits of clients;
- Ensure clients’ compliance with the various tax policies and regulations;
- Conduct research on various tax stay awake issues; and
- Ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of records and procedures;
- Carry out other professional task as may be assigned by Management.
Min Required Experience:
- Candidate must be ICAN certified.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com