Workforce Group is recruiting for fulltime Service Measurement Analyst (Call Center Unit).
Workforce Group – Our client in the Banking sector is currently headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Measurement Analyst (Call Center Unit)
- The Service Measurement Analyst will be responsible for creating and executing service measurement parameters across all touch-points in line with established procedures and quality control standards.
- Collaborate with other teams in the Bank to implement service improvement initiatives.
- Design and develop metrics that will support and drive the banks’ desired service culture
- Test and access customer complaint management processes across experience centers to make sure it aligns with a set standards.
- Measure/Monitor all customer touch points and recommend corrective /preventive actions to close identified gaps.
- Assist in obtaining and analyzing data from all service measurement tools (customer feedbacks, service level agreements etc.) and communicate feedback with the recommendation to appropriate teams for implementation.
- Assist in monitoring and compiling performance reports on service measurement and improvement initiatives across experience centers.
- Assist in ensuring stakeholder engagement on identified service challenges (i.e. feedback from measurement reports) and run periodic campaign to communicate service measurement attributes across experience centers.
- Assist to carry out periodic Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality Index surveys (for both internal and external customers) and recommend appropriate training and development programs based on identified gaps.
- Assist in coordinating service training and workshops to up-skill experience centers.
Min Required Experience:
- First Degree in any discipline
- 28 years and below
- 2-4 years’ cognate experience
- ISO Certification will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Banking’s structures, policies, processes, and procedures
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Knowledge of customer service and service level monitoring
- Knowledge of all Company’s full range of products
- Knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice
- Knowledge of what is effective service delivery
- Knowledge of Bank’s operating environment and business strategy
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified candidates will be invited for an interview as soon as possible
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Workforce Group Limited
Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting firm focused on helping organisations succeed.Founded in 2004, we have built a firm uniquely positioned to assist bu…Know More about Workforce Group Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting