Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Shop Manager (Female)
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja
Working Conditions: Mon- Sat (8:30am – 8:00pm), Sat: 9am to 7pm
- The Shop Manager will be responsible for managing the sales, operations, asset protection,Taking and recording stocks and Administrative function of the boutique to assure a great customer experience and optimum profitability.
- The manager most motivate and inspire her team to achieve productivity and sales targets.
- Responsible for achieving sales and service level targets set for the boutique.
- Abide by cash collection procedures and make sure all staff members follow it.
- Run periodical physical stock inventory, placing orders, and checking deliveries.
- Ensure the boutique is clean and well maintained, maintain a visually appealing display.
- Train personnel, making sure that every customer is served in a timely manner, and managing customer inquiries and complaints.
- Motivate the staff to provide exceptional customer service, manage shifts and complete all reports or documentations related to each shift.
- In-charge of collecting cash, organizing appropriate transfer, delivering all requested reports, ensuring computer systems are functioning correctly,
- The Shop Manager must be dependable, disciplined, self-driven, enterprising, and efficient.
- She should also possess excellent written and oral communication, good leadership skills, effective merchandising and strong organization skills; multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledgeable in meeting target and have an already customer base.
- She should also be able to motivate people; have good eye for aesthetics; and be proficient with the use of basic computer software packages.
Min Required Experience:
Minimum Job Requirements
- At least 2 to 4 years of experience in a Boutique, with at least 2 of them spent in a managerial or supervisory position.
- Communication, Managerial and Administrative Sills
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org