Montaigne Place is recruiting for fulltime SPA Manager.
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SPA Manager
Functionally reports into: Chief Operating Officer
Administratively reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Supervises: SPA Business unit staff nationwide.
- Responsible for formulating strategy and developing the business of the company’s wellness and SPA unit
- Identifying the right partners for the company’s SPA and wellness offering as well as developing company-owned Spa and wellness portfolio covering day Spas, resorts, and destination Spas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The SPA Director will own and manage operations for all of the company-owned SPAs. Coordinates the development of spa services delivery standards covering treatments, skin care, wellness, massage, program coordinating, reservations, reception desk etc.
- Be the primarily strategist for this business unit and is expected to develop short to medium term strategies to respond to market trends and opportunities arising, or to threats to the business.
- Design, implement, and manage the business’s sales process, ranging from relationship development and customer service in order to achieve revenue targets.
- Will ensure strict compliance with service standards, and the maintenance of facilities in the best conditions to guarantee those expected service quality standards.
- Responsible for managing the SPA Managers as direct reports , measuring them on all areas of each spa’s day-to-day operation, including adoption of programs, services, hours of operation, facilities and staff.
- Be our standards bearer to ensure SPA Managers adhere to strict standards in maintaining SPA environments
- Monitor, track and use data to achieve best-in-class guest hospitality and the creation of a positive atmosphere for guest relations across all SPA outlets
- Monitor and ensure consistently friendly concierge greetings, clean bathrooms, robes that fit, supply of products to all outlets, and an appointment management system.
- This role will execute on plans and initiatives to meet sales quota for the company’s Spa packages and retail products, in particular developing a full fill client book with 85% appointment slots sold and delivered monthly.
- Develop and implement a program to promote and sell customized spa programs to identified market segments.
- The SPA Director will also develop new programs for client acquisition as wells implement a retention programs for existing client.
- Will oversee a deliberate cross-sell/up-sell targeting activitiesto increase services and products patronage in each outlet.
- Works with marketing to create an annual marketing plan to cover all own-SPAs and 3rd party SPAs participating in our programs.
- Will generate a sales plan for SPA services and products with a tight alignment with the company’s business goals.
- Work with the CFO to prepare the annual budget and forecasts for the SPA and Wellness business.
- Follow and study the latest trends of the industry, to ensure our standards remain high and new treatment methods are deployed once certified.
- Track guest and employee satisfaction and connect both with the financial performance of the SPA business.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors, including location, product offering, pricing and promotions, and sales techniques.
- Be involved in and work with HR to recruit, train, manage and motivate all spa employees under the SPA and Wellness business.
Min Required Experience:
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- Masters Degree an advantage
- A certification in beauty therapy or in SPA Wellness is necessary
- This position requires strong, clear and consistent leadership with a focus on guest service and experience, sales and maximization of revenue.
- Must have a proven track record managing SPA & wellness businesses and properties
- Experience in a luxury goods and services environment as an executive or manager will be a plus
- Ability to coach SPA managers to balance the competing needs of SPA team, (e.g. therapists), and the customers they serve.
- A highly detail oriented person, with a strong grasp of planning methods and tools, records keeping, multi-tasking, and setting priorities,
- Experience with financial management, operating budgets, personnel recruitment, training, and performance management for retail business will be an added advantages. As will having a solid background in retail sales and customer service,
- Highly organized, goal and results oriented with ability to execute plans and manage change effectively.
- Have skills in conflict resolution, communication, and team motivation.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting