Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment; primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Planning Administrative Support Consultant
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job type: Temporary
Contract Duration: 2 months
The Strategic Planning (SP) Administrative Consultant will support the development of the SFH strategic plan and will be responsible for coordinating the various SP development activities. The primary responsibilities of the Consultant include:
- Organising Committee meetings, taking notes and following-through on action plans.
- Coordination of payment and ensuring effective delivery of tasks by the external consultant.
- Managing the operational activities of the SP process.
- Finalisation of the SP document with executive management and SP Committee
- Preparation of materials for the SP dissemination and organisation of the dissemination of the SP document
- Archiving of documents obtained during the SP process
- Performing routine and confidential demonstrative activities as required.
Min Required Experience:
- Must possess a first Degree in a relevant subject. A master’s degree in public health or a related field will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years post NYSC experience with good knowledge of health and WASH sectors
- Demonstrated understanding of public relations
- Ability to maintain detailed records, strong organisational skills and very detailed oriented
- Must have excellent writing skills and a good command of the English language with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally in writing.
- Must have very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in using the Microsoft Office software, PowerPoint, spreadsheets and databases.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here