Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is a digital solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and/or small and medium sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Officer
Locations: Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Gombe, Akwa-Ibom, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Abia, Delta, Osun, Ekiti, Kwara, and Ondo
- The Territory Sales Officer will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new market required in achieving company financial targets within an assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and hit/exceed monthly/annual sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s agent network
- Provide a monthly/annual sales plan and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan
- Monitor and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential Trade partners
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with the Finance and Business Development department
- Partner with agents to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of sales forecast.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc
- Ability to communicate in English and local languages
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales/marketing
- Must have an android phone
- Must be aggressive and willing to work.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com with “Project Support Officer” and the region you are applying for as subject of the e-mail.
Note: Your preferred location should be stated on the body of the email. Applications that do not adhere to these instructions will be discarded.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org