WTS Energy is recruiting for fulltime UFR Offshore Company Dive Representative.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UFR Offshore Company Dive Representative
Job number: WTShelen.uk25361
Min Required Experience:
About the Job
- His primary duty is to ensure the integrity of personnel and equipment involved in the Project.
- The CDR (Company Dive Rep) is to act as “Eyes & Ears” for Company with regard to offshore operations and ensuring that required standards (IOGP, IMCA and Company), work procedures and management of change are followed by the Diving Contractor.
- He ensures that all relevant certifications and IMCA DESIGN of the diving system are in date and that any close-out from those audits have been carried out.
- He ensures that any close-out actions from the CTR qualification audit by LSO/UWO have been carried out; that all diving personnel are holding IMCA recognized certificates and their medical exam and logbook are up to date.
- He is o/b the Diving Support Vessel (DSV) during the diving spread and crew mobilization.
- He is accountable for ensuring that the Contractor efficiently executes the approved scope of work in accordance with the approved procedures. He optimizes the work planning.
- He ensures That the Diving Contractor is correctly applying the approved diving Emergency Response Procedure.
- He plans and monitors the necessary diving accident related drills to be carried out during the operation.
- He maintains a constructive relationship with its partners and the diving-CTR.
- He remains on the vessel until all divers have completed their observation period (bend watch) after decompression.
- He sends daily reporting to the CSR/RSESD to be included in the COMPANY DPR (consolidated by the CSR).
- Opening and closing the Main Permit to Work and the Complementary Permit to Dive.
- Ensuring that there is a valid Complementary Permit to Dive for each diving operation.
- Completing and submitting the daily report to the CSR/RSES-D; The daily report includes: Health and safety (statistic, hazard, toolbox talk, safety drills), work progress, weather data, diving and ROV personnel on board, crew change, items (fuel, water, material, gas status), daily events (diary of events, diving data, ROV Completing and submitting to the CSR/RSES-D, the Affiliate DCP and the LSO/UWO Head of underwater Operation in Paris a final report regarding the diving/ROV activities including observation and technical feedback about the diving/ROV contractor.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Apply on External Site
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Wts Energy
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Out…Know More about Wts Energy
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting