Actolog Limited is recruiting for fulltime UPS Engineering/Technical Manager.
Actolog Limited is an Information Technology Support Solutions Company formed by a group of professionals with the goal of redefining service delivery and adding value to clients’ infrastructure. We supply, install and maintain some of the best brands of UPS and Power Protection Equipment in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UPS Engineering/Technical Manager
- Confer with management, clients, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyse technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes
- Development of people within the technical department and ensuring proper resource management and succession planning is in place.
- Pro-actively developing a supplier base in Nigeria creating local services for machining and buying spare parts.
- Securing the safety of people by continuously improving equipment safety and safe ways of working.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- At least 10 years of experience in an UPS engineering or technology role
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management of medium to large scale industrial projects
- Experience in working with different brands of power equipment
- High technical skills mixed with strong business acumen and influencing skills to lead and execute projects
- Experience in successfully communicating with senior leaders and customers, both verbally and in writing
- Progressive thinker, looking beyond current technology and developing and implementing innovation into the business.
- Innovator, visionary, team player, team builder and people developer.
- Experience managing engineering teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter quoting the job ref and job title to: email@example.com
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
8 Positions – Not Specified
10 Positions – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting