A small start-up car buying agency looking for a result-oriented and committed individual between ages 23-28 to fill an Administrative Assistance role that will be helping to perform a variety of admin and clerical tasks. Main duties include providing support to the manager and clients, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. You are responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Handle administrative requests and queries.
- Provide information and general support to clients.
- Professionally answer incoming call requests and make cold & follow up calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters.
- Prepare reports and maintain appropriate filing systems.
- Order and maintain supplies inventory.
- Create original and engaging content on a daily basis from research.
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times.
Min Required Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work hard independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative thinker with working knowledge of office equipments.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Ultimately, you will ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office with a professional appearance.
- Must reside in Abuja. (Office location: Wuse)
- Passport photograph. (Color)
- Date of Birth. (DD/MM/YYYY)
25th Feb, 2019
Estimated Start Date
Successful candidate to resume work 4th March, 2019.
Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
How To Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send applications and cover letter to email@example.com
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here