The Manager will have responsibility to initiate and drive standards, sustainable and continuous improvement and optimization of all processes in the plant. Key job responsibilities includes:
1. Plan, organize, direct, lead and run optimum day-to-day operations that would significantly and consistently exceed expectation of customers, and achieve company goals and objectives.
2. Increase production, asset capacity and maintain flexibility while reducing controllable costs and maintaining high quality standards.
3. Develop systems, policies, and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, define metrics and set performance targets to ensure effective returns on assets.
4. Total maintenance of all installed and planned block, interlock or water production lines, injection plant, cap injection plant, bottle blowing machines and related equipment.
5. Ability to work competently under pressure and without supervision.
Min Required Experience:
1. Adequate knowledge of business and management principles and practice such as budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resource management.
2. Must be familiar with latest block, interlock or water treatment and bottling equipment, including Pet and Cap injection plant.
3. Must be a strategic thinker and team leader
4. Must have ability to manage multi-racial teams in a diverse and dynamic work environment.
5. Must be proficient in Microsoft suites, AutoCAD etc.
Education and Experience
1. Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering from a reputable institution. Possession of MBA will be an advantage.
Have minimum of 10 years’ experience in production and manufacturing operations in a concrete block or water factory as Plant Manager (Technical Services
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here