To manufacture, inspect and deliver concrete blocks, interlocks, kerbs, etc. and related products in a manner that optimizes the Company’s market share. To direct, promote, and coordinate the plant operations employees, facilities and equipment in conjunction with Department Manager or Supervisor.
· Operate all concrete block, interlocks etc. manufacturing equipment safely and efficiently.
· Adhere to the Company’s Quality Assurance program regarding ingredient receiving, mixing and load –out.
· Perform necessary sequencing, recording and documenting of all products manufactured during shift.
Min Required Experience:
Education and Experience
· Must possess minimum of National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· Possess minimum 6 years’ experience in concrete block, interlocks, kerbs production machine repairs and maintenance.
· Must be a good team player.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here