Svelte Global Company is recruiting for fulltime Valve Technician.
Svelte Global Company – Our client is a renowned company with operations in the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction, Trading and Industrial Maintenance sectors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Valve Technician
- The Valve Technician will be responsible for dismantling, repairing, assembling, and pressure testing valves in the workshop.
- S/He is responsible for removal and installation of valves onsite, must be able to record and document the work carried out on a daily basis.
- In addition, s/he will also provide any assistance to the service technicians in terms of transportation and accommodation.
- Dismantle, repair and assemble Valves, according to operational procedures sheets.
- Clean all equipment, dismantled components in a through and professional manner.
- Assist with preparing dismantling reports of the various valves handled.
- Verify inventory and parts received against Bill of Material per job prior to assembly of equipment.
- Assist with preparing spares consumed reconciliation sheets.
- Carry out various pressure tests on different types of valves, using test rings or blind flanges as required.
- Assist with preparing assembly reports, and pressure test certificates.
- Work with Lead Technician/Supervisors and other team members to carry out pressure tests, complete overhauls or valve removal / installation and commissioning of various types of valves at workshop or customer sites either onshore or offshore.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum Degree, HND in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics or in similar field.
- 1-2 years relevant valve experience.
- Must be familiar with Visual inspection of valve components, various measuring tools like, Vernier
- Calipers, Depth caliper/ micrometer, ID/OD micrometers, optical flatness test equipment and camera, computers.
- Knowledge in HSE.
- Basic E&I knowledge relevant to Flow serve control valves, various types of valve actuators, solenoids and Pilot valves.
- Certifications in HSE level II for workshop, BOSIET for field work and Basic rigger.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc….).
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
➝ View More Companies Recruiting