Creditville Limited is recruiting for fulltime Wealth Manager.
Creditville Limited – We are a fast-growing private equity financial institution with strong presence in lending, leasing, capital markets and real estate sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Manager
- To promote investment products of the company to corporate and individual clients; and maintain knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products including trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares.
- Search for new clients and expand client network in professional and social settings.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue, generating client relationships within the defined market segment.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies.
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients.
- Relate with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
- Use relevant financial models to project future earning and profit potentials.
- Monitor the financial market trends to promote better decision making and advise on funds management.
- Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the Nigerian economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Comply with rules, regulations and legislation governing the financial services industry.
Min Required Experience:
- First Degree in Finance Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting from a reputable Institution.
- Master’s Degree in any of the above areas will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in a financial organization.
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Attentiveness to Detail
- Time Management
- Networking skills
- Leadership ability.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Click Here to Apply Now
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting