InterTech Systems Limited is an integrated general services company with core competences extending to oil & gas, engineering and maintenance support, asset integrity management, inspections services, manpower support services, drilling supplies and maintenance, procurement and training support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Well Test Operator
- The individual will be responsible for location setup, drill out and flowback procedures and reporting procedures.
- Ensure quality control and safe operations during all aspects of the operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to conduct well testing operations including: collecting and recording accurate readings from monitoring system.
- Assist in the rig-up process.
- Assist in the drill out process.
- Monitor tanks to assure proper measures are in place.
Min Required Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- 2-5 years of operator experience.
- B.Sc/HND or its equivalent in any field.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Energy service experience helpful.
- Exhibit ability to be a strong team player.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to Select’s insurance guidelines.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Manual dexterity to operate specialized equipment.
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com